You will need ...
- A full or temporary IALS or SAS card
- A copy account linked to your card
Let's begin ...
- Press Username button located on the photocopy touch screen
- Swipe card barcode-side down via the barcode reader located on the right-hand side of the photocopier
- Press Password button located on the photocopy touch screen"
To scan ...
- Insert your USB key. Slot can be found on the right-hand side of the photocopier
- Select external memory from the choice displayed on screen
- Select scan settings. If you need to scan more than one page, press separate scan on the screen
- Place book or document on the photocopy glass plate (or use the sheet feeder)
Once you have finished scanning your document ..
- Press Start button to complete document scan
- Wait for document to save and process
Repeat above steps for successive documents.
Remember, do not remove your USB key until the document has been processed otherwise it will not be saved.