2. How to Scan
You will need ...
- A full or temporary IALS or SAS card
- A copy account linked to your card
Let's begin ...
- Press Username button located on the photocopy touch screen
- Swipe card barcode-side down via the barcode reader located on the right-hand side of the photocopier
- Press Password button located on the photocopy touch screen"
- Enter 4-digit password
- Press Login button
To scan ...
- Insert your USB key. Slot can be found on the right-hand side of the photocopier
- Select external memory from the choice displayed on screen
- Select scan settings. If you need to scan more than one page, press separate scan on the screen
- Place book or document on the photocopy glass plate (or use the sheet feeder)
- Press Start to scan
Once you have finished scanning your document ..
- Press Finish to end
- Press Start button to complete document scan
- Wait for document to save and process
- Remove USB key
Repeat above steps for successive documents.
Remember, do not remove your USB key until the document has been processed otherwise it will not be saved.
Video: Step-by-Step Guide to Scanning
Uses Flash Player