2. How to Photocopy
You will need ...
- A full or temporary IALS or SAS card
- A copy account linked to your card
Let's begin ...
- Press Username button located on the photocopy touch screen
- Swipe card barcode-side down via the barcode reader located on the right-hand side of the photocopier
- Press Password button located on the photocopy touch screen"
- Enter 4-digit password
- Press Login button
To photocopy ...
- Place book or document on the photocopy glass plate (or use the sheet feeder)
- Select copying options from the screen – you can copy using default options or use any selection from the menu
- Once complete, press Access Key located on the photocopy keypad to log out of your account
Duplex/Double Sided Copying
For duplex copying:
- Press Duplex button on touch screen
- Select 1-sided > 2-sided
- From Binding menu, select Left Bind
Remember, the account will time out on the system after 1 minute. You will need to log in again if you wish to continue.
Video: Step-by-Step Guide to Photocopying
Uses Flash Player